Before contacting us
- You may be able to find the answer to your inquiry on our web site. Try entering some keywords and searching the site.
- Customers making inquiries should be familiar in advance with Chubu Electric Power's policies on personal information protection on our web site.
Treatment of Personal Information
- When sending your inquiry or comment by e-mail, please include the following information:Your name, E-mail, Phone, Mailing address, State, Zip or Postal Code and Company name.
- It may take extra time to receive an answer in some cases. Inquiries arriving on Saturdays, Sundays, the New Year holidays (December 29 - January 3) or other holidays will be checked the next business day or thereafter.
- Please understand that we may not be able to answer every e-mail we receive.
- We send our replies to answer specific customer inquiries. We strictly prohibit the use of any part of our replies in customer contact information for any other purpose, nor do we disclose the information to any other person.
Contact for inquiries
Select the type of inquiry.
Please beware of e-mails impersonating Chubu Electric Power officers.
Suspicious e-mails using the identity of our officers are being sent overseas, primarily to law firms. Please beware of these messages.
These spoofed emails have no relationship whatsoever with Chubu Electric Power.
We ask you to delete and not reply to any such suspicious messages you receive that refer to themselves as Chubu Electric Power officers.