Transfer of Assets (Five Power Stations and Two dams) from the Hydroelectric Power Business of the Mie Prefecture Public Utilities Agency to Chubu Electric Power
April 01, 2015
Chubu Electric Power Co.,Inc.
Today, Mie Prefecture transferred the Naga Hydroelectric Power Station, the Miyagawa Daisan Hydroelectric Power Station (including the Fudodani Dam), the Misedani Hydroelectric Power Station (including Misedani Dam), the Yamatodani Hydroelectric Power Station, and the Oda Hydroelectric Power Station to Chubu Electric Power.
Chubu Electric Power reached an agreement with Mie Prefecture concerning the transfer of assets held by the Hydroelectric Power Business of the Mie Prefecture Public Utilities Agency in August 2011. Under the terms of this agreement, 10 hydroelectric power stations and two dams will be transferred to the company in stages over a period of three years. (Reported on August 02, 2011 and Reported on July 12, 2012.)
This transfer of five power stations and two dams is the final transfer based on the agreement. Through this, the transfer of all power stations has been completed.
Chubu Electric Power will continue to work to effectively utilize hydroelectric power as a renewable energy resource.
Transfer of Assets of Hydroelectric Power Business of Mie Prefecture Public Utilities Agency (Overview)
(1) Facilities to be transferred: 10 hydroelectric power stations and 2 dams (As shown in the table below)
(2) Date of transfer: In three stages, on April 01. 2013, April 01, 2014, and April 01, 2015 (As shown in the table below)
(3) Purchase price: 10.5 billion yen (not including figures for consumption tax and regional consumption tax)
1. Hydroelectric power stations to be transferred
2. Dams to be transferred
3. Location of power stations